Monday, August 30, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook August 30~2010


Outside my window...Sunny and Quiet
I am thinking.. .How nice it will be when my kids and grandkids get moved across the street from us
I am reading... My bible
 I am hoping..That we can get everything done for the kids to move in
I am hearing... The fan blowing cool air on me
On my mind… Relationships that need working on
 From the kitchen.. Stuff that needs to be done
Noticing that… I am slower and ready t be a little slower paced in my life
My Scripture thought: I Peter 5:8
Around the house...Cleaning and Organizing my home for fall
 One of my favorite things... Spending time with family
 I am thankful for... God and family
From the Learning Rooms...Trying to get organized for the year
  I am wearing...  jean skirt and yellow shirt
I am going...To clean and hang curtains in the kids new house
I am creating... a oasis from the world in my home for my family and friends
A few plans for the rest of the week... working on the kids new house, Moms meeting at church and school
'Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you ~~~~~to come later~~~~~




to read more daybooks go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 






 




          


4 comments:

  1. Outside my window...dark and peaceful
    I am thinking.. .How nice it will be to have my very own much bigger house
    I am reading... squish's blog
    I am hoping..That one day i will have the house of my dreams :)
    I am hearing...my hubby playing his ps3
    On my mind...getting my house in order
    From the kitchen...so much work needed done in there
    Noticing that…the more stress i add in my lif the groucher and worse my attitude gets
    My Scripture thought: Proverbs 17:22
    Around the house...packing and getting ready to move
    One of my favorite things... Spending time with family
    I am thankful for... God and family and a much bigger home
    From the Learning Rooms...excited to set up the tot school
    I am wearing...my jammies
    I am going...to work on laundry
    I am creating... a clean and comfy home for my family to the best of my ability
    A few plans for the rest of the week...moving moving moving

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked reading this...thank you for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are going to have a busy and blessed week. Jenny congrats on your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful Pat that the kids get to move across the street from you :) What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...