Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bible Study---Day 3!

     Today is day 3 of the bible study and I am excited to learn more about this lady.  Today we learned she had great faith.  She knew if she but touched the garment of Jesus she would be healed.  Yet I am sure it was not easy for her to get to Jesus, she was sick with the issue of blood, she had spent all her money, she had to get through the crowd but she stepped out of her comfort zone and was determined to get to Jesus.
     How often do we not do something we feel led to do or are asked to do because we don't feel comfortable.  In not stepping out and doing as God asks or leads us to do we also may be missing out on blessings that God had for us.  She stepped out of her comfort zone and she was healed.  What could we receive if we stepped out?
     Questions for reflections----
     1) What about this woman's faith inspires you the most?
     2) Do you find it easy to step out of your comfort zone to put your faith into action?
     3) Do you think your faith is as strong as it could be?
     4) What is one thing you could do to build your faith that you are not doing now?
     Tomorrow is the last day of the study and I cannot wait to see how she ties this all together.  I hope you are enjoying this study as much as I am.
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...