Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Homeschool With Sick Kids!

     I am homeschooling my youngest who is a senior in highschool.  Yesterday he was sick so we took a sick day and did no school.  Today he is better but still sick so he thought no school again today. Moma had other thoughts and plans.



This is what he was imagining  for today with maybe a little tv or playstation to make him feel better of course.

This is what Moma was imagining, we would do geometry, chemistry and all the classes anyway. I mean he is homeschooled so he can't make anybody sick.  I can give him medicine and everything and school would go on as planned. I taught him the lesson and gave him his assignments and when I came back this is what I found.

 Well, he is homeschooled, so I was nice and let him take a quick nap and now we are back to work. What do you that homeschool do when the sickies come to your house?  Do you take sick days or is it school as usual? Don't you love that with homeschool you do have so many options and yet still get all the work done.

This is my son that I am homeschooling, T!

God bless,
Pat




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...