Monday, June 23, 2014

30 Days of Summer-through my eyes-Day 4

  

     One of my favorite things in summer have been these little flowers.  They grow on the side of the road and in fields.  Sometimes they grow in rocky bad soil and places hard for flowers to grow but yet they do.  They don't let that stop them from spreading their beauty with others.  
     I have often wished that I could be more like them and let the beauty of Jesus show through my life no matter where I may be or find myself placed.  One way to do that is to follow the bible verse on the above picture. My son took this picture and added the verse as a reminder to me.  
     I hope if anyone is reading this they will enjoy the picture, thought and verse.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...