Monday, November 2, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook November 2nd





For today...Monday November 2nd

Outside my window...it is already dark at 5:47pm but yet this is my favorite time of year, it is cool and misty, it is cool and quiet and just seems so peaceful

I am thinking...about some homemade Christmas gifts I am making this year

I am thankful...for my husband who works a full time job and does odd jobs so I can stay home

I am wearing...fuzzy pajama pants and a tshirt

I am drinking...honey sweet hot tea in a fall mug from a friend

I am going...to finish up blessing my house so I can have some time to read my new book later tonight

I am wondering...why people want so much more than they are willing to give


I am reading...
I love any Amish books and really anything Amish.  This is the 3rd in this book series.  If you like Amish books, I reccommend this series.


I am learning...that you cannot help  someone who does not want to be helped

In my kitchen...banana nut muffins and blueberry muffins for tea time later for me and hubby

I am creating...a baby shower gift for a friend-it is a name wall hanging for the baby's room

My quote of the day...

Enjoy your week and thank you for reading!
If you want to learn more about this type of daybook, please visihttp://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...