Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Trim Healthy Mama Plan-My Book Review


     


     Several of my friends are always jumping from one diet to the next.  But I have never heard as much discussion about any plan til I started hearing "Have you heard of THM?", "You should try Trim Healthy Mama.",
     My daughter-in-law was one to jump on the bandwagon.  She had the original book and I borrowed it and I started reading it... and then gave it back to her the next day. It was just too much. While I have no doubt these ladies have done their research, I didn't want to spend that much time thinking about my food!  As many as I have heard say they love the plan, I also heard much confusion because it was just so much information in one big book.
     So when I saw that there was a new book that was so much easier I wanted to check it out.  It The plan, however, is not that "easy" really and you can tell that, not just from getting the book but from a quick glance at all the  women everywhere are asking questions about what type of meal they're eating, "is this on plan" etc. Face it ladies...this is still a diet whether they want to call it that or not. It is all too much for me and  I just don't want to spend that much time thinking about my food. This book does have some "in a nutshell" sections that seem to condense all that into bite sized snippets that help us - lazy dieters - to get the gist of the plan and follow it a bit. I do have one friend who has lost over 65 pounds on this plan/diet so I know it can work.  It is not the plan for me but for others it might be so I say check it out for yourself and see what you think.  


I was given this book free for my honest review and this is mine. If you would like to read other reviews or review books of your own go to Blogging For Books


Pat Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...