Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook April 2016


For Today... 

Outside my window... Sunny and warm most days but still having some cool mornings and evenings

I am thinking... that it is time I quit living my life as others think I should and strive to live it more for the Lord

I am thankful... for many things-one of which is my son.....



I am creating...stuff for Missions Conference which starts at church this Wednesday night

I am going... to make more of an effort to have my daily quiet time

I am wondering... why people feel they have to push others down to raise themselves up

I am reading...many books, look for many book reviews coming up on this blog soon


I am learning...to not be a doormat

A peek into one of my days... 


One of my favorite things... family


A few plans for the rest of the week: Missions conference Wednesday-Sunday night

From the board room {Pinterest}... 

Something I am making my kids that are promoting out of my class "God's Little Froggies" at the end of May!

God bless and if you would like to join in and write your daybook or read others, follow this link.......http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...