Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook June 8, 2016




Outside my window... the day is beautiful but it is so hot and humid that a street which would normally be alive with kids playing and birds singing is strangely quiet as everyone seems to be inside where it is cooler
   

I am thinking... about VBS, our church is having bible school this week, last night was the first night and the kids had a blast and 11 were saved

I am thankful... for my precious grands and how blessed I am to get so spend so much time with them
This is from the oldest birthday party this past weekend, he is Mario

I am going... to be so busy this next couple of weeks; bible school, summer library program, museum program and multiple trips to the Dr to see about some health issues

I am wearing...bluejeans and tshirt, which if I am not at church seems to be my usual atire

I am wondering... why people always want to group certain peoples together and why no one teaches or takes responsibility anymore hardly

A quote that recently caught my eye...
I am trying to learn and grow but a few less mistakes and more success would really be nice!

I am reading... Journey to Heal by Crystal M Sutherland,I will be reviewing this on my blog here in a few days

I am hoping... that I learn to use my cpap machine correctly and it will help me to rest and not always be so tired

A peek into one of my days...me and the grands tried to be the heat early this morning and had a nice cold treat outside courtesy of Papaw

In my garden... empty beds crying for seeds, they are bought now to get them planted, looking like a late garden this year

In my kitchen... dishes waiting for my attention and supper prep that needs to be started and banana nut muffins for snack with some hot tea later

One of my favorite things...spending time with my husband, Billy
this is from datenight the other night

If you would like to join up or read other daybooks follow this link 

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will come again.  Comment with your blog and I will come and visit you and your corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...