Thursday, March 30, 2017

Days of Journey of Life, Book Reviews, Homeschool and Life and More!



     I am going to be making some changes here on the blog.  I am going to be blogging more but I will be having days I blog about certain things and then a random day when you never know what I will blog about.  I just wanted to share so ya'll would kind of know where I am headed and what you don't want to miss. There might be a day where I don't post anything but I will be posting more than in the past.  I hope ya'll will enjoy what I have to post about.
Monday: will be updates with my family and anything we have going to in our life.  It could be personal, church, or just anything we have going on.  

Tuesday:  I will be doing my "Journey Through Life" posts.  It could be anything that is about growing in life or life experiences in spiritual, physical or emotional.  It could be about being an older lady,mother, grandmother, marriage, christianity etc
Wednesday: This will be the day for book reviews or things going on with any Book Launch Team I am on.  It might be a review, a giveaway, author interview and more.
Thursday: This day will be anything homeschool related.  It might be something the kids have done.  Ideas for your homeschool, things we have found that works, doesn't work or just pictures of the grands.
Friday: This is for anything that does not fit in one of the categories above listed.

     I hope this will kind of help ya'll to know where I am headed with my blog and upcoming changes.  I hope this will help to get more readers and followers to my blog also.  If you have any comments, ideas, suggestions,I would love to hear them.

Pat







No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...