Sunday, April 23, 2017

Mother Duck and Jesus



This morning in class at church with my kids we learned about how God is always there to protect us from the storms of life. He will hide us like a Moma duck protects her babies from the storm. When the Moma sees the rain and senses a storm, she calls the baby ducks back to her and hides them under her wings. They can only be protected though if they answer her call and come running back to her. What storms of life is the Lord calling you back from? Are you listening to the call or are you still running in the rain?


God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...