Monday, November 4, 2019

A Month of Thankfulness and Making Your Home A Haven Bible Study and Challenge 2019


Today is Day 4 of a month of thankfulness and the beginning of Making a home a haven challenge!

Day 4 I am thankful for my children---I am blessed with 3 by birth and 2 by love.  I cannot imagine my life without any of the 5 of them. God has been so good in my life!

Day 1 of the challenge is:

Week 1: Gratitude – November 4th

Start a daily Gratitude List.
I am thankful for....Thanksgiving writing
Go buy an extra-large candle and light a candle everyday in your home.  Each time the glimmer of the candle catches your eye, stop and pray.
Image result for fall candles
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
    for his steadfast love endures forever.
 (Psalm 136:1)

Until next time.....Pat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...