Monday, November 11, 2019

Day 9, 10, 11 of a Month of Thankfulness and Week 2 of Making Your Home A Haven!



My candle is lit, my music is playing and my bible is open to be read throughout the day! My day 9-11 thankfulness is I am thankful for forgiveness, our ladies at my church and Veteran's day and all the vets who gave up so much to give back to our country and us.  I thank the ones who went and came home, the ones who gave all and the ones still giving.

Week 2 – Challenge for Making your Home a Haven!

Keep your candle going and add to it soft music every day in your home. Choose worship, classical or another form of peaceful music that helps you focus on the Lord.
My candle and soft music literally change the atmosphere of my home.  While the rest of my home may be messy, my candles keep on burning and my soft music keeps on playing.  Morning, noon and night they serve me. My candle serves me with a flickering warm light, a pleasant scent, and a reminder to turn to God as my source of strength and help.  My music serves me with a soothing sound.  They don’t make messes, they don’t need managed, they just simply bless me and my family.  I hope it blesses you too.
{Share your pictures of your favorite Worship CD or playlist on Instagram by using the hashtags: #MakingYourHomeAHaven and #WomenLivingWell}
Until next time,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...