Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Gift of Time!

     We all love it when we receive a little unexpected blessing....maybe it is a letter in the mail, a phone call from a friend you haven't talked to in a while, a hug from your little one or even your big old teenager....whatever it is, think about how good you feel.

     My challenge to you today is to give a blessing...take a little time to.....give the gift of your time.....

1) Pray for a friend and then let them know

2) Send a card to someone who might be sick, down or just needs to know someone cares

3) Send a card or quick email to a missionary

4) Cook your hubbys favorite meal

5) Surprise your child with time outside, homemade cookies or just a few minutes of your undivided attention

     Think about it, come up with your list, give someone the gift of your time.  You will be a blessing to them and you just might find out you feel pretty blessed yourself too.

God bless,
Pat





3 comments:

  1. Great idea Pat. You have already blessed me with your encouraging words on my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Pat. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I hope you will both enter my blessings giveaway announced in today's post.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...