Friday, March 18, 2011

Things you can say to make your child feel better 11-20

  I love my children and I try my best to make sure they know it but I got this in an email today and it made me stop and think so I thought I would share and once a week every Friday I will share the others in the list.  Children grow up so quickly-make good memories while you can.....

50 Things You Can Say to Make Your Child Feel Great(11-20)

11. I remember when I _____. I felt so _____. I don’t know if that’s like what you’re going through, but it    was a tough time for me.
  12. I’m sorry. Will you please forgive me for _____?
  13. I got you this, just because.
  14. Lately I’ve really seen you grow in the area of _____, like when you _____.
  15. Yes, there is food in the house.
  16. I admire the way you _______. In fact, I could learn a lot from you in that area.
  17. That was a really wise choice.
  18. No chores today.
  19. I trust you.
  20. You’re really growing into a young man/woman of character. I can’t tell you how exciting that is!

God bless, 

Pat

1 comment:

  1. This is really sweet and a great idea. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Blessings,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...