1) Gather up all the negative events of the year now closing: its sins, weaknesses, and failures; its heartaches and griefs. All that filled your year.
2) Lay them at the foot of the Throne. Turn your back on them and leave them all there.
3) Stand bravely at the threshold of this New Year and expect to see it filled with amazing surprises and God’s promises.
4) Walk through the portal of the New Year unburdened, forgiven, and free.
5) Walk arm in arm with your Beloved Lord into the unknown of each new day.
6) Walk wherever the light of His love and protection guide you.
7) Spend time each day leaning upon the breast of your Beloved.
8) Share with Him all your heart’s desires and disappointments, all your joys and hurts, and He will share with you all His love, guidance, comfort, and …