Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A New Heart!



I have been going through some down times this year.  My kids and family have gone through some major trials this year and though I know God is in control of it all; I have let it really get me down.  I have struggled in every area of my life.  I am tired of struggling and why should I when my Father is the King of Kings.  He hasn't gone anywhere, it is me who has moved away, me who has doubted, worried and feared.  I am ready for a change so this is my prayer that God will give me a new heart, a new desire and a new will to go forward in Him.  

I found this song while searching for this graphic and I wanted to share it with any of you who might need a new heart too.


Now, I do know Jesus as my Savior and He does live in my heart.  I am saved and that is not the problem, I have just let life and stresses take over.  However, if you do not know Him as your personal Savior and you need your heart made clean then please let me know or talk to someone and please get it settled before it is too late forever.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...