Monday, March 2, 2015

Back from Blog break! Simple Woman's Daybook March 2, 2015

 
     I let life, weather and circumstances overwhelm me and took an unexpected blog break but I am back and hopefully can be more faithful, thanks if you are still here....

the simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY – March 2, 2015

Outside my window…I see a cloudy, drizzly day and cold
I am thinking…of my Moms meeting tonight and how much I always enjoy the fun, food and fellowship
I am thankful…for second chances and a God who never quits even when we do
In the kitchen…pork loin roast with potatoes and carrots in crock pot and lima beans on stove-smelling divine
I am wearing…jeans, breast cancer tshirt and slip on shoes
I am creating…a plan to do better about posting on my blog
I am going…(I should be going) for a walk today, Jenny and I are supposed to start training for a 5k walk for breast cancer in the fall
I am wondering…how I will get caught up and be able to enjoy life and not just feeling like surviving
I am reading…The book of Proverbs, one a day in March
I am hoping…that spring will be here soon 
I am learning…that I matter too
Around the house…so much organizing needs to be done
I am pondering…some things that need to be organized and planned for
A favorite quote for today
One of my favorite things… watching the grands running and playing outside
A few plans for the rest of the week:  cleaning, preparing for upcoming meetings, church and grands
A peek into my week

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...