1. Choose one passage of Scripture for the week. My favorite passages for meditating on come from Psalms & Proverbs
2. Write the passage on a note card, and slip it in your pocket or beside your computer. Pull it out periodically, and read over it. Keep it in your purse all week long, and pull it out at convenient times and read through it.
3. Read the passage first thing in the morning.
Read the passage as soon as you get out of bed, so it’s the first thing on your mind that morning.
4. Open your Bible to that passage, and place it on the kitchen counter. All day long, when you walk through the kitchen, pause, read the passage, and then move on.
5. Read the passage out loud.
Read it to yourself, and read it to your children during mealtime and at bedtime.
6. Reread the passage before you go to bed at night.
Bookend your days with the …