Thursday, April 27, 2017

Simple Womans Daybook for April 2017


For Today


Looking out my window I see sunshine and hear the birds singing

I am thinking how clean everything looks after the rain

I am thankful for my husband and that he listens for my heart drops

One of my favorite things is spending time on my front porch in the mornings and reading my bible

I am creating a space for me, it is a work in progress but will be worth the wait

I am wearing blue shorts, brown tshirt and a messy bun

I am reading (read) /watching (watched) / listening to: reading Listen, Love, Repeat for a bible study, my bible for me and watching the birds play in the puddles and listening to "Even If" by Mercy Me
I am hoping to get my house and laundry caught up today

I am learning that you do unto others as you would HAVE them do unto you not what they actually do to you

In my kitchen beer brats and fries and southern sweet tea per my son's request

In the school room we are done with formal learning for the year but will continue with fun stuff through the summer and will begin again on labor day


In my garden vegetable and flower seeds are in the ground and will update as they come up and produce

Board room I am sharing one of my boards as this is April and it is Sarcoidosis awareness and I live with this disease day by day

Post Script bible.com has helped me so much in my daily quiet time, check it out

Shared Quote

A moment from my day




Closing Notes
I just wanted to say thank you to Peggy for all she does for us like this daybook that makes me stop and focus on the little things for somedays we find out the little things were really big.  Thanks Peggy you are a blessing! If you would like to read more day books or join in then follow this link HERE 

God bless Until next time
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...