Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Journey of Life-Learning that Being Me is Just Fine




     As I go along on this journey, I have discovered not everyone will understand the decisions you make.  They won't understand the things you give up, fight for, or change.  That's okay, they don't have to understand, it is your life, your journey, not theirs.  




     Another thing I have noticed is this, people will try to make it all a competition. Its not a competition, its life.  Worse than that though,if they can't win, they will try to make you feel like you are a loser.  Don't let them make you agree, you are a child of the King of Kings and God made you like He wanted.  Don't let anyone drag you down so they can use you to feel better, or so they think.


     Sometimes you will lose "friends" and maybe family.  You will grieve as it is natural.  But as you make changes you will feel better about you.  As you change, others will see the change and the ones who really matter will encourage you, support you and help you on your journey.  One day I just realized, I am worth it, I am me and I just have to work on being the best me I can be.  Bottom line I am me and that's just fine and I am enough, I am me!



     There will be steps forward and steps back.  But don't let that stop you.  Each day is a new day to do better, make better choices and to be the you that you know you want to be,  Some people don't understand some of my changes but that doesn't mean I will quit trying, I am now letting it push be forward and not push me down.


     Another thing I have learned is this, it really is okay to say no.  It is okay to take time for you.  It is okay to relax, take a break and to just be.  I am still trying and am not where I want to be but it is a journey of life, not a race that begins and ends quickly but a walk that I will walk til the Lord calls me home, it is the journey of life.  How are you doing on YOUR journey?

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...