Monday, April 3, 2017

Tball has came to Our World





     We have our first grandchild to play Tball this year.  Jet is so excited to be playing too.  This past Saturday was opening ceremonies and also his first game.  It worked out that our whole family could actually be there to support him for this first of many tball games this spring and probably to come.






Here is a video of his first time up at bat.....if you are ever stressed, just go watch 4-5 year olds play tball and you won't be stressed when it is over.


This is just a small update of our life at the moment.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...