Monday, April 16, 2012

I am back and more...................................

(Found this on google and thought it was perfect)

     I have not blogged in awhile, I have had a hard time figuring out what to blog.  I read so many blogs and they have a certain theme and seem to do so well with it.  Mine has had no theme and sometimes I wondered if I should just quit.  I took a break and wondered if maybe I should just stop altogether. 
      Then this morning I got on here and I had a comment from someone and it spurred me on to keep going.  Now my blog still probably won't have a certain theme, except for this, it is about The Love's, what we are doing, what I am thinking etc.  I hope if anyone is out there reading that they will enjoy it.  Thanks to a sweet lady over at http://www.simplyraising8.com/ and her comment on my blog, I am back!
God bless, 
Pat

7 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back, I think it is fun to blog and see what others are doing.
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! I often decide to stop completely but then change my mind. It's nice at least for my family far away to be able to keep up with us. I think blogging about your family and life is a great theme for a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where you went! Glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have to send me a friend request on FB, I can't find you on it for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad you are back. I am in and out of blogging myself these days. I think the theme of your blog is awesome...Living Life With the Loves. It is an encouragement and a testimony and a journal all rolled into one.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get discouraged. I used to get upset becuase I didn't have comments. Then I looked at my stats page and realized people were actually reading each day. I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... That is so nice to have just ran across that. Have not had time to read others blogs lately. My blog goes all over. I was doing book reviews then i just did the simple woman's day book and now I been doing giveaways. I think the point is that I have met a group of people on here mostly on the simple woman's day book group and we all pray for each other and things. Sometimes I wish the ladies were in my neighbor hood like back n the day when we invited each other over for coffee when our lives were not so busy. I am glad I checked back again to see if you were back. add me on face book you have yours set so that other people can not friend request you.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...