Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook for February

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it is sunny but slightly cool

I am thinking...about all that I need to do,but right now working on finishing blessing my home, and thinking on some things and trying to give them to God

I am thankful...for people who accept me as I am

In the kitchen...dishes soaking, dishes needing done, way behind, lots to do

I am wearing..blue capris and a green tshirt, I look like one of my grands picked my clothes :)

I am creating...the next few months Moms meetings, Children's church lessons and schoolwork for Stephen

I am going...to town later to run some errands

I am wondering...what is going to happen and if my hubby will find a job soon

I am reading...my bible and waiting on my book to arrive that I will be reading and reviewing

I am hoping...that I get all my stuff done this week that I need to get done

I am looking forward to...getting all caught up again

I am learning..that a little everyday is better than having to play catchup and being so hard

Around the house...lots to do and way behind

I am pondering....over where I need to be in my life, want my joy back, figuring out what makes me happy and me me
A favorite picture for today...
 

5 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I felt joy when I looked at your cute photo. Hope your hubby finds awesome job. P.S. Been there, done that, and have the tee shirt. Trust in God and it will all work for your good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you came by and commented because yours was one of the blogs I wanted in my sidebar! I just had not gotten to your name in my reader yet and my memory is very short. :)

    Your post sounds SO much like my life right now. Hang in there, you are doing great things for a great God. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lorie, I appreciate your kind words. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog...it is always nice to "meet" new people, and get a glimpse of other's lives through the daybook. :) I will be praying that your husband gets a job soon! Loved your picture too...will have to show it to my daughter as she loves angry birds. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, I have taken a liking to you and your blog you seem like a nice person. If you were close by I would invite you for coffee or tea and we could chat about our husbands unemployment, the kids, church and maybe encourage each other in our dieting. Prayers for you and your family. I know it is tough!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...