Skip to main content

Scentsy-Layers line! :)

     My daughter-in-law sells Scentsy and I love my Scentsy warmer and favorite scents.  They make my home smell heavenly and fresh.
     I was excited when she said they were coming out with a new line called "Layers".

The new line of personal care products include:
  1. Scentsy Shower Gel:  this lightly foaming gel, infused with vitamin B5, refreshes with amazing Scentsy fragrance
  2. Scentsy Shower Cream:  add a little luxury to your daily shower with a creamy swirl of pampering fragrance
  3. Scentsy Body Lotion:  a beautifully scented, silky-smooth lotion containing aloe vera and shea butter
  4. Scentsy Body Butter:  super rich body butter infused with aloe vera and shea butter for a lusciously scented experience
  5. Scentsy Hand Cream:  a convenient tube of our rich aloe-vera-and-shea-butter lotion you can pack in your purse
  6. Scentsy Body Spray:  wrap yourself in a veil of fragrance; a light mist adds a perfect touch of Scentsy scent
  7. Scentsy Solid Perfume:  our most beautiful scents in fine-fragrance perfumes; each Scentsy Solid Perfume adds the perfect finishing touch to your layered scent experience                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

     I was so excited to try the line and so Jenny gave me a shower gel to try in the Enchanted Mist scent.  Let me tell you, the smell of it alone was wonderful. Then when you actually get to use it, it is even better.  The smell lightly covers you, but not overpowering either.  You get out of the shower with your skin feeling so soft and you feel refreshed.  This bottle was free for me to try but now that I have, I will be buying another.  I also cannot wait to try the lotion, body spray and other parts of this line.  
      Yes, she did give this to me for free but did not ask me to review it here either positive or negatively.  However since I love it so much, I wanted to share it here with ya'll.
      Whether you buy from her or your own Scentsy consultant I  highly recommend that you  try the layers line.  If you are interested in buying from Jenny, online or in person, the link to her website is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Love-Independent-Scentsy-Consultant/370442439649998  

Thanks and God bless,
Pat                                                                                                                                                                

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 16th Birthday Stephen Austin Love!

From this little baby born on April 7, 1995 to the wonderful young man you have became April 7, 2011 Moma and Daddy were so blessed the day you were born and grow more blessed with each passing year.  I pray God will richly bless you this year.  Let Him be your guide and follow Him and do His will and you will be right where you need to be.  We love you! God bless, Moma & Daddy

What If?

Saw this on a friends blog and had to share-Before you gripe about another petty something about your spouse or child-think how how you would feel if you woke up without them tomorrow. Man this hit me in the face and really made me really think! :(
     Then, I found this quote above about what if you woke up today with only what you thanked God for yesterday.  Who or what would you still have?  Would you have your spouse, your kids, your friends, your home, car, anything?  Again, this really made me think and I ashamed to say I am not sure I like my answers to the above questions.
     I cannot change the past as none of us can but I am going to really work on changing my answers and my life.  I know I need to really work on this but I am sharing it in the hope it might help others as well.  
God bless,
Pat


Does Anyone? And a giveaway!

Sometimes I wonder does anyone even read here.  I wonder if this blogs time has come and gone.  I sometimes think, well I will just write for me and use it like a diary of sorts.  I am just not sure what to do.  I really enjoy writing the blog but......
     I decided I am going to continue for at least the month of February and see what happens.  Since February is the month of love and my last name is "Love" and I am trying to decide if I love this blog anymore, I am going to to have a "Love" giveaway. All you have to do to be entered to have a chance to win is leave a comment on this post on my blog.  I will choose a winner from all the comments.


Until next time or until I choose a winner of the giveaway, Pat