Monday, May 7, 2012

Supermoon and Heaven

     The other night everyone was talking about the "supermoon".  I wasn't quite sure what a supermoon was.  My son, T, informed me it was supposed to be bigger and brighter.  I mentioned it to my hubby but it was a cloudy night and I thought not much more about it.
    Then at almost 11 pm and yes we were still up, my hubby called me outside to see this moon.  It did seem a little brighter and bigger but who knows.  Anyway my hubby said I should take a picture, but all I had to use was my phone.  I decided to try anyway and on the 2nd try I got the picture above.  It kind of looks like a star or something. 
     As I was looking at the photo and the moon, I started thinking, and I know this might sound crazy, but I wondered what my Moma would say if she could see the moon from the other side, in heaven.  I know that might sound silly but one I miss Moma and I know she is in heaven.  I am not sure what heaven will be exactly but I am glad I know the one who made that moon and someday because I do, I will find out.
     Did you go look at the supermoon?  Take any pictures?  More importantly do you know the one who created it?  If you don't or you have questions, please let me or someone know.
God bless,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely moon! It seemed close enough to touch it. I believe it's path led it closer to the earth than normal at the same time that it was a full moon, and that's why it looked bigger. I thought about my Dad, too! I wondered what the moon looked like from the other side, myself! I don't think you're silly at all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...