Monday, May 14, 2012

Ladies of the Bible!

     As I said in an earlier post I am doing a Proverbs 31 bible study this summer with a wonderful group of ladies online.  It started today and I am so excited already.
     One of Stephens assignments this week for school is to choose a lady of the bible, write where she is found in the bible, how she was used by God, her failures or successes, what we can learn from her and why he chose her. I started thinking how much do I really know about the ladies of the bible myself so I decided to start a study of my own.  I will loosely be using a book called "Women of the Bible" by Ann Spangler & Jean E.. Syswerda.  I am going to choose one lady at a time and study on her.  As I complete one I will move on to another.  
     I hope this will get me to dig deeper into my bible and also learn more about the ladies that God thought we should know about.  Through these two studies, my ultimate goal is to help me learn to be more the lady God created me to be.
     If you were to choose a lady of the bible to learn more about, who would she be?

God bless,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. Every Christmas I buy each of my children a devotional. This year I bought one for my daughter and it was on the Women of the Bible but I can't remember the title of it. I will have to ask her. As to who I would choose to learn more about, hmmmm, that is a good question, I think I would start with Deborah.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...