Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Simple Womans Daybook for May8th

FOR TODAY . . . May 8, 2012

Outside my window . . . it is cooler thanks to some rain last night


I am thinking . . . about some spiritual issues I need to work on

I am thankful . . . for God always providing even when I give up and don't see a way, He already has it under control

In the kitchen . . .thinking a big pot of beans in the crockpot and some cornbread
I am wearing . . .pajamas from last night, really lazy this morning

I am creating . . .nothing, need to be working on next series for Children's church class

I am going . . . to Walmart later today to buy house supplies, don't want to go but it is needed

I am wondering . . .about how people can judge others but yet don't even want to look at themselves

I am reading . . . my bible, a devotional series for women over 50, won't be the big 50 til June but it is a good devotion and a christian romance book

I am looking forward to . . .a summer bible study I am doing with some friends

I am hearing . . . cartoons, Papaw and Sonic(also known as JJ)
Around the house . . . it needs blessing

I am pondering . . . how to best lead this bible study, what God wants me to do

One of my favorite things . . . time spent on my front porch swing

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . school, blessing my house, working on church projects and more

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing . . . 


the supermoon

God bless,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. I love front porch swings! We bought one for our anniversary a few years back and love to sit up there in the afternoon with a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...