Monday, May 21, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook for May 21, 2012

FOR TODAY . . . May 21, 2012

Outside my window . . . it is quite warm early this morning so air conditioner is going
I am thinking . . . about some decisions I need to make
I am thankful . . . for the good time me and my DIL and grands had at girls night last night
In the kitchen . . .I need to wash dishes and figure out what to cook for supper
I am wearing . . .pajamas from last night, really lazy this morning
I am creating . . .several projects for church and friends
I am going . . . to run a few errands later today after blessing my house
I am wondering . . .why people know how I should be and what I should do when they to are making so many mistakes themselves
I am reading . . . my bible, and my Proverbs 31 bible study I am doing with a group of ladies
I am looking forward to . . .swimming in the pool later
I am hearing . . . the air conditioner and my son sighing as he does summer school
Around the house . . . it needs blessing badly I am pondering . . . what God wants me to do in several situations
One of my favorite things . . . time spent with family
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . school, blessing my house, working on church projects and more
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing . . . 
This is me and my youngest grand playing around with makeup for girls night.  She was so funny and thought she was gorgeous.  She kept looking at herself in the mirror and cracking up laughing.



If you would like to join in go here.....http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Swimming in the pool sounds so nice and relaxing. Have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to return your visit to my blog this morning and tell you that I will try to take some pictures and get a post up about my notebook this week. :)

    I love swimming. I have bad knees and the swimming is a great way to exercise with no impact. I used to take an early morning class but it was 20 minutes away and I had to be there by 5:30 am. By the time 10 am rolled around I needed a nap which didn't work to good when I was supposed to be homeschooling the kiddos. :) Someday I hope to join again. Have a blessed day!

    BTW, I am doing the Proverbs 31 study too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so cute. I love to study Proverbs 31. It's sure hard for me to live it all the time though. I still pray about it. I hope you have a great week. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, I love your post. Proverbs 31 is one of my favorite passages of scripture. What a lovely photo of you and your grandchild:) Family time is one of my fav things, too. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Nice blog! I saw you over on Peggy's facebook page and just wanted to stop by and say hello to you.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...