Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer 2012 To Do List...................

     I was thinking about the summer and what would I do with it.  I have seen people do a to do list but have never done one.  This summer I decided to one and this is mine. Some are serious, some are silly, but we shall see how many I get done before summer is over…..

1.Watch a sunset
2.Watch a sunrise
3.Have a picnic with my family
4.Go star gazing
5.Have a water balloon fight
6.Blow bubbles with the grands
7.Draw with sidewalk chalk with the grands
8.Do my bible study everyday
9.Have my daily quiet time
10.Write one letter or card a week to someone to encourage them
11.Write at least once a week in my blog
12.Read in a book everyday
13.Go to the museum with Stephen
14.Go to the lake
15.Go swimming every week
16.Go to the zoo with family
17.Swing on the front porch every day
18.Lose 20 pounds
19.Drink more water
20.Walk on treadmill everyday
21.Go get snow cones
22.Go get Slushies
23.Make homemade ice cream
24.Eat together with my family once a week
25.Tell my family I love them everyday
26.Tell someone about Jesus
27.Lead someone to the Lord
28.Invite someone to church
29.Have a cookout with family
30.Make homemade lemonade from lemons

     What do you have planned for your summer?  Any plans? Do you have a list? If you do why don't you go here http://theterpblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/summertime-to-dos-2012.html and link up some others and see what is on their list.

God bless,
Pat

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm hosting a {summertime} to do list link up over on my blog right now. Feel free to link up! Thanks!

    http://theterpblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/summertime-to-dos-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE your list! There are many items on your list that I am inspired to add to my own list, such as drinking more water, telling my family that I love them every day, and have my daily quiet time. All words to live by. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I want to make a list. I wanted the first thing on my list to be to go to a Eric Clapton Concert. They are all in other countries. I hope next year he will be here. I have not invited anyone to church in so long. I'm ashamed. I have been to the lake. We have a lake house on Greer's Ferry. I haven't been since the toys are all on the lake. I'm not much of a water person but I love the quiet. Have a great summer. Doylene

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...