Thursday, May 10, 2012

Proverbs 31 Study

                   Proverbs 31 Bible Study

     I am joining with a group of wonderful ladies and we will be doing a bible study this summer on Proverbs 31 lady.  It is through Good Morning Girls.  I am so excited to do this study.  I am hoping to gain consistency in my bible reading and study; also I am hoping to learn to be a better wife and mother and just a better Christian lady.  
    This study starts this Monday and will run through the middle of August. I am looking forward to spending part of my summer with other Christian ladies and learning to be more who God wants me to be.
     What, if anything, are you studying?
 
God bless,
Pat

2 comments:

  1. I've done this study - it is excellent and you will enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you are starting a Bible Study in the summer. Our church doesn't run anything at all during the summer :( I am going to be starting working through the book & study guide of "Small Changes for a Better Life" by Elizabeth George though. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I have followed you back!

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...