Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Unshaken-A Book, A Review and a Recomendation



Rarely would I say a book changed my life but Unshaken has done just that. For those who have never heard of Moms in Prayer, you will be surprised to discover that it is a quiet, but powerful movement that has covered the world through the prayers of women who, in the process of praying for children and schools, teach other women to pray. The prayer format of Moms in Prayer, is explained in this book and shows how to approach God through praise, confession, and thanksgiving, and then intercede for others by praying His words for them.
I used to have a problem for even praying for 5 minutes. My mind would wonder and sometimes I would think if my prayers were even making sense or being heard. Through this book I learned to be more effective and strengthened in my prayer life. When we pray God’s word we can be sure He is faithful to hear us. We then give it to Him and await His answer. He will help you to understand how He answers your requests too.
If you want to learn to pray as Jesus prayed, for your prayers to be effective, heard, unshaken, then this book is for you. Written by Moms In Prayer International President, Sally Burke and Cyndi Claypool de Neve this book,”Unshaken” will inspire you as you pray for not only your children, but those around you and yourself also. You will learn the four steps of prayer and read stories of how God has worked though prayers of His children.this book in my opinion is a must read for every mom!
I received this book from the publisher for my honest opinion whether positive or negative. I have nothing negative to say however as this book has had a profound, positive effect on my life. I highly recommend you read it too.
If you would like to read other reviews or buy this book you can go to here:
https://www.amazon.com/Unshaken-Experience-Power-Peace-Prayer/dp/073696973X

God bless and if you read this book, let me know what you think,
Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...