Monday, March 30, 2015

How To Love Your Neighbor Without Being Weird



I have been honored to be a part of the launch team for this wonderful new book which will be releasing in May of this year.  I am so excited to share this book and website with you.

A small preview of the book is this and have you ever asked yourself these questions? 
1) “I want to love my neighbor, but I don’t know how.”
Most of us feel guilty about Christ’s command to love our neighbor, but let’s be honest – we don’t even know most of the people living around us.
How can we love people we don’t even know? Besides, doesn’t it count as “loving our neighbor” when we send money to missionaries and put out yard signs for our church? Are we supposed to just knock on our neighbors’ doors and tell them about Jesus?
2) “They’ll think I’m weird.”
How to Love Your Neighbor Without Being Weird helps you overcome fears about getting to know your neighbors and sharing your faith. You’ll learn simple, practical ways to get to know your neighbors, using your God-given personality. As you venture out of the comfort of your living room and into the lives of your neighbors, you’ll form authentic friendships, create a safer community, and find fulfillment in obeying Christ’s #2 command.

 For more information about the book and to help you in your neighborhood go here....

Let me know what you think.  
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...