Wednesday, April 1, 2015

National Walking Day &Sarcoidosis Awareness Month



 Today is National Walking Day and I am participating and challenging others to join me.  I am not just walking today though, I am using this as the first day of a journey towards better health.  Want to join me?  I have a page on facebook that you are welcome to join if you would like to take this journey too.




     Also today is April 1st and April is Sarcoidosis Awareness month.  I have this and it is one reason I need to really make it and succeed with trying to get healthier.  Don't know what it is?  I didn't either until I was finally diagnosed with it after suffering for a long time and not knowing what was wrong.



I hope you will wear purple and support so many who suffer with this invisible disease.  Also looking forward to how many will join me in this journey to being better.  I may not can be cured at this time but maybe someday and until then we will fight it and get healthier.

God bless,
Pat




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...