Thursday, April 2, 2015

April-Read a Psalm A Day Challenge!



I am not sure why this did not post yesterday but I hope you will forgive me and still join me in this challenge.



 Last month I followed a friend in her challenge to read Proverbs a day in March.  This month I am reading a Psalm a day and I am challenging you to join me,

Day 1

This month I am trying to walk every day and to get my body healthier and more fit.  As I was reading Psalm 1 the very first verse was this 
 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

So this month I am not only trying to walk to better health but also "walk" towards God and a better relationship with Him.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...