Monday, March 9, 2015

I Messed Up Again, I Failed, I Didn't Make It........But I Am Still Trying!


     At the beginning of the year, I made several goals for myself and one of my big ones is to read the bible through, to read it daily, to read it faithfully.
     I do good for awhile and then I fail again.  I have tried reading it in the morning, reading it at night, reading with this plan and that.  Yet, I fail time and time again.


I fail time and time again and yet, God never fails; he also never gives up on me.  I may not have read every day or according to a certain plan but I have read.  Another thing, I don't need to look at my bible reading as something to check off my list.  I need to look at my bible reading as time spent with me and my Father, my Savior.  

So 1000 times I've failed but I have not quit because I am still trying.

I am linking up over at 

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...