Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Computer and I am back!


     My computer died so was off the computer for awhile, but then hubby bought me a new laptop so I am back online.  While I was offline I thought about of I wanted to start blogging again.  I am not sure if anybody reads this or even cares but then I thought I care.  I started this as sort of a place to capture memories so I am back and I am here.  I am not sure what I will post about, it might be a meme, a review or just how life is going with The Loves but you are welcome to join in and read along if you want.

God bless,
Pat


4 comments:

  1. It's great to see you back, Pat! I'm so glad you have a new laptop now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :) I have not blogged in a long time. I just couldn't "feel" it... but for the last few weeks I've had that bloggy urge again so I decided to give it a go again whether anyone reads or not. Its a good outlet for me and I love looking back in reflection on some posts. My daughter made me a new background and I'm cleaning up cobwebs lol but I should be posting very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back! I've been praying for you, I hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog :) Welcome back ...Im always behind so sorry for the late welcome back

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...