Monday, December 1, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ December 1st Edition


For Today
December 1st, 2014


Outside my window... evening has came, it is a cold misty night with a few stars

I am thinking...  of so many things I need to get done this week

I am thankful... for ones that always know right when I need a friend

I am wearing... bluejeans and a polka dot turquoise pocket T

I am creating... things for Christmas program this Sunday night at church

I am going...to work on Bulletin and last minute things for program

I am wondering... how to approach changes that must be made

I am reading... my bible

I am hoping... to find time today to read just to read

I am learning... that it is ok to ask for help and sometimes to say no

Around the house... getting ready to decorate for Christmas

In the kitchen... dishes waiting on my attention

I am pondering... changes for next year 2015

A favorite quote for today... 
Pray, pray and then pray some more

One of my favorite things... listening to the sounds of my grands

A few plans for this week: Finishing program stuff for Children's performance this Sunday night, Christmas party the next week and newsletter for Mom's group

A peek into one of my days from last week... 
Quiet peaceful morning as the sun comes up and before the busyness of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...