Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hoodwinked-The book for ALL Moms and is available starting today!


Hoodwinked Book cover   I was honored to be on the launch team for ths book.  I got the chance to get an advance copy and to read it before it was available to buy.  I wasn't sure this book was for me because I am the Mom of grown children but boy was I wrong.  This book is for all Moms.

     Today this book is now available for sale and you can buy it here.......
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0310343437/ref=nav_timeline_asin?ie=UTF8&psc=1
     "In their encouraging “we’ve been there” style, Karen Ehman and Ruth Schwenk enable mothers to:
  • Identify the ten myths of motherhood our current culture perpetuates
  • Replace the lies with the truth of what God says in the Bible about mothering
  • Acquire practical tools to help them form new and improved thought patterns and healthy behaviors
  • Forge healthy, supportive relationships with other moms of all ages and stages
  • Confidently embrace the calling of motherhood as they care for their families in their own unique way"
     Sometimes even today when I see my children making mistakes, I blame me, if I had been a better mother, if I had taught them better,but you know what, we raise them the best we can with God's help and then they have to seek God and His help for themselves and make their mistakes and raise their kids with Gods help too.
     Because if I were a perfect mom-knew all the answers, never steered them wrong, could meet their every emotional, spiritual, and physical need-it would bring about a terrible awful result. My children would have no need for God. p.126 Hoodwinked
     
     I have raised my kids to love God, got to church, read their bible and live for God.  They now are at a point where they make their choices. However as a Moma, I still pray for them and lift them up to Him too.

     There is also a bible study coming up based off this book and if you are interested you can go here.....http://candacecameronbure.net/practically-speaking/psst-want-to-know-the-secret-for-being-a-great-mom-join-the-club/

HoodwinkedBookClub
     Yes, I was given this book for free as a part of the launch team but the opinions are my own and now go get you a copy and see what you think for yourself.  It is available today and I think it will be a blessing for ya'll.

God bless,
Pat

PS Also linking up at http://fdeanhackett.com/2015/11/tell-it-to-me-tuesdays-link-up-party-38.html  Go here to check out other wonderful posts of interest to ladies  
 and http://timewarpwife.com/titus-2sday-link-up-party-43/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...