Monday, May 30, 2011

Free Day!

     I know today is Memorial day and I thank God for every soldier who has served and especially for the ones that gave the ultimate sacrifice. 
     For my family, pictured above we have just been lazy today, Billy and Amanda had a free day from work.  We thought about doing lots of things but then we decided to just stay home and be lazy.  Billy cooked last night for family night and so we ate leftovers and thanks to paper plates no dishes either.
     Tomorrow, it will be back to work, school, and all that fun stuff but for today, we are just enjoying being free-from work, and thanks to the soldiers and even more importantly to Jesus for dying on the cross and giving us the ultimate freedom. 
     So, however you have or are spending your day, I hope you got to spend it with the ones you love as I have.
God bless,
Pat



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...