Tuesday, April 1, 2014

30 Days of Spring through my eyes-Day 9-Getting personal today!



I'm participating in a 30 Day Spring Challenge with a daily photograph to show what spring means to me. Today is Day 9!

Today I am going a different direction.  This is a picture of me.  The reason I am sharing this is because April is sarcoidosis awareness month and this is what I have.  I had never heard of it til I got it.  So many still haven't and they have no understanding of how hard it is.
Even better would be if we could find a cure for this disease but until then just learn about it,  understanding and prayer would be nice too.
Thanks and God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...