Skip to main content

Simple Woman's Daybook for September 23, 2014


For Today
September 23, 2014

Outside my window... I see scattered toys from grands who have been over to play.  It is a sunny but nice cool fall day.

I am thinking... how much I like this time of year, fall is my favorite season

I am thankful... that I am getting back on track with my exercise after falling off for a few days
This was my view walking this morning, thought this was a cool picture

I am wearing...jeans and a red tshirt

I am creating...a bookmark for a fall bookmark swap

I am going... to spend time with the 2 youngest grands today and work on loads of laundry

I am wondering... what I should get my hubby for his birthday tomorrow and yes I know I am late 

I am reading... the bible and doing a bible study on Joy

I am hoping... that I will get caught up on laundry today

Around the house... getting things rearranged and done for cool days to come

In the kitchen... crockpot cooking with lima beans and ham to go with potatoes and cornbread for supper

I am pondering... How to draw closer to God and get deeper in His word

A favorite quote for today... Psalms 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

One of my favorite things... grands laughter

A few plans for this week: Working on bible study, blessing my home and working on lessons for church and prep for Christmas Program

A peek into one of my days from this past week... 

One of my sweet grands that I teach preschool to, she is saying hello to anyone who might be reading this.

God bless,
Pat

PS If you would like to read more of these daybooks or join in you can go here:

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 16th Birthday Stephen Austin Love!

From this little baby born on April 7, 1995 to the wonderful young man you have became April 7, 2011 Moma and Daddy were so blessed the day you were born and grow more blessed with each passing year.  I pray God will richly bless you this year.  Let Him be your guide and follow Him and do His will and you will be right where you need to be.  We love you! God bless, Moma & Daddy

What If?

Saw this on a friends blog and had to share-Before you gripe about another petty something about your spouse or child-think how how you would feel if you woke up without them tomorrow. Man this hit me in the face and really made me really think! :(
     Then, I found this quote above about what if you woke up today with only what you thanked God for yesterday.  Who or what would you still have?  Would you have your spouse, your kids, your friends, your home, car, anything?  Again, this really made me think and I ashamed to say I am not sure I like my answers to the above questions.
     I cannot change the past as none of us can but I am going to really work on changing my answers and my life.  I know I need to really work on this but I am sharing it in the hope it might help others as well.  
God bless,
Pat


Does Anyone? And a giveaway!

Sometimes I wonder does anyone even read here.  I wonder if this blogs time has come and gone.  I sometimes think, well I will just write for me and use it like a diary of sorts.  I am just not sure what to do.  I really enjoy writing the blog but......
     I decided I am going to continue for at least the month of February and see what happens.  Since February is the month of love and my last name is "Love" and I am trying to decide if I love this blog anymore, I am going to to have a "Love" giveaway. All you have to do to be entered to have a chance to win is leave a comment on this post on my blog.  I will choose a winner from all the comments.


Until next time or until I choose a winner of the giveaway, Pat