Friday, August 22, 2014

I Donated To Locks Of Love!


     Billy and I recently went on a trip to Hot Springs to celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary.  We had so much fun walking, going on a picnic and just being together.  We were going out somewhere nice to eat for the actual day and he treated me to a special day which included a haircut.
     When I got to the salon and she saw how long it was she asked me about donating to locks of love which makes wigs for people who have lost their hair to cancer.  I lost my Dad to leukemia and have had several other family members battle cancer.  Some won and some lost the battle. This is for all of them.  So I decided to go for it, so here is the before shot.......


and here is the after.....

     It's a big change but definitely a cause worth supporting.  I have LOTS of love for Locks of love.  Maybe you could consider supporting them too.  Your hair will grow again and it could make a world of difference in the life of someone.
     This song says more than I could ever say, hope you will listen to it too and please consider donating.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...