Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook-August-A Peek Into My Day(week)


I thought I would join my friend, Peggy's,  The Simple Woman's Blog Daybook for August!

FOR TODAY August 6, 2014

Outside my window...The sun is shining and it is HOT!

 I am thinking..how much I still need to get done before I start homeschooling my youngest granddaughter next week

I am thankful...that I got to spend the day with my son and grands today

In the kitchen..Need to clean and figure out what is for supper

I am wearing...jeans and an Arkansas Razorbacks breast cancer tshirt

I am creating...curriculum and schedules for preschool
I am going...To church tonight

I am wondering...how my meeting at church is going to go tomorrow night

I am reading..Bible and Ask Me Anything, Lord by Heather King

I am hoping...to have lost weight when I go back to the Dr next week

I am looking forward to...preschool this year

I am learning...that it is ok to say no sometimes

Around the house...the kids are a little wild, but school starts back next week so it will be quieter then

I am pondering..how to make this schedule so that I don't get lost in everything I need to do

A favorite quote for today...Breathe, pray and let it go to God!

One of my favorite things...rain on a tin roof

A few plans for the rest of the week: finishing school stuff, church and Mom's meeting

A peek into my day...bible and hot tea <3


God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...