Monday, August 18, 2014

I Kissed A Frog!

      They say if you kiss a frog, he will turn into your prince.  Well, I didn't kiss a frog but on August 16, 1986 I married Billy.
     Twenty five years later, still no frog but I married Billy again in a vow renewal service.
This weekend on August 16, 2014 I finally kissed a frog and you know what they are right, if you kiss a frog you will get a prince and here is mine....
     Yep, he was there all along, my prince and my hubby of 28 wonderful years and from that love and marriage has come this.....
     I kissed a frog and I think I hit the jackpot, my prince, and a great big family that I love with all my heart!
Have you kissed a frog?

God bless,
Pat




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...