Monday, August 11, 2014

Blessed Week! Have One and Then Share It With Others! It Could All Start With Just A Smile!



     Most times how our day, week, whatever turns out is not what happens but how we react to it.  So choose joy, choose blessings, choose to smile and then share that smile with others and see what happens.
   Try to think back to when someone last did something that made you smile or brightened your day? Do you remember how it made you feel happy and less stressed? Do you remember how it allowed you to be more friendly with your friends and family? A simple smile or friendly gesture by that stranger had an effect on your whole world, even if only for a few hours. It rippled through the people in your life. That's pretty good when you stop and think about it.
     
Blessings, Miracles,Peace,Love, Joy, and Hope---it all could start with your smile, so my prayer for anyone reading this is simple, have a blessed week and share it with everyone you meet. Start with just a smile and see what happens from there.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...