Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I Wear Purple!


     Somedays you look at me and all you see is an overweight, older woman.  You see me as maybe lazy and unhealthy.  I am unhealthy ( though working on it as best as I can).  But what you don't see is why I wear purple.




Why? Because I have sarcoidosis.  You might not know what that is.  I had never heard of it til I was diagnosed with it.  But I live with it every day, some days are worse than others.

The more people are aware and the more research done, the sooner maybe we can find a cure.

Mine was found in my lungs but now causes problems for me in lots of other areas.  I am sharing this not for pity but to raise awareness and someday, if not for me, for others, to find a cure. If you have other questions I will do my best to answer them.

God bless.
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...