Saturday, August 2, 2014

30 Days of Summer Through My eyes-Last 2 days and goodbye to this challenge


     I have been participating in a 30 days of summer challenge and here are my last 2 photos of summer to me......

My sweet little youngest grandson

and my youngest little granddaughter helping me say bye to everyone for this challenge......

I have been taking part in Summer: 30 Days Through My Eyes
hosted by Peggy @ The Simple Woman Blog. It has been so much fun and I can't wait til the fall challenge. Check in at her blog in you think you might want to join in next time.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...