Friday, August 1, 2014

30 Days of Summer through my eyes-Rainy days



     I am participating in a 30 days of summer photo challenge-it is how you see, smell, feel summer etc so for today I am doing this picture and it smells like rain though I wish you could see it was raining better.
     I am also doing a photo each day for the month of August for another challenge.  If you want to participate in it then go to....http://fatmumslim.com.au/august-photo-day-2014-list-rules-everything-need-know/ I am not sure if this qualifies as landscape or not but it is the bushes and trees I see out my front door.


I am also taking part in Summer: 30 Days Through My Eyes

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...