Saturday, December 19, 2015

One Word 2016-Nervous, Excited and it is "Grow"



      I am not sure if any of you have ever chosen a "word" for the year.  It is something I have done for a couple of years now after hearing about this from some friends.  It has not always turned out the way I thought but it has been a good experience.
     I know it is not quite 2016 but after praying and struggling some I know my word for 2016 is Grow.  I am prepared it may take me places I may stuggle to go but I know as I grow this year it will be with the Lord.
      I will be sharing more as 2016 arrives and as we go through the year.  I am sharing some verses that God has given me to use and to help me in this travel. The first two are for my personal growth.




The second is for my family

I am nervous and excited to see what God has for me and my family.  Are you choosing a word?  If you are and would like to share I would love to hear from you.  I also look forward to sharing more with you in the next year.

God bless,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016!

Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...