Sunday, December 20, 2015

Twas The Week Before Christmas......



Twas the week before Christmas and all through my house this is what is still going on......


Presents still being made and painted and readied for who they are meant to go to......


So with less than a week, can I make it to this by Christmas day?



Merry Christmas and I will share some pictures of some of the stuff I made after they are finished and wrapped and given as gifts.  So if you want to see check back next week and see if I got done and what we made.  

I hope all of you have a blessed Christmas and that you will have time to relax and enjoy this wonderful time of year.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...